Subscription Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SubscriptionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Sum subscribed; amount of sums subscribed; as, an individual subscription to a fund.
- (n.) The signature attached to a paper.
- (n.) Submission; obedience.
- (n.) A method of purchasing items produced periodically in a series, as newspapers or magazines, in which a certain number of the items are delivered as produced, without need for ordering each item individually; also, the purchase thus executed.
- (n.) The acceptance of articles, or other tests tending to promote uniformity; esp. (Ch. of Eng.), formal assent to the Thirty-nine Articles and the Book of Common Prayer, required before ordination.
- (n.) A paper to which a signature is attached.
- (n.) The act of subscribing.
- (n.) That which is subscribed.
- (n.) That part of a prescription which contains the direction to the apothecary.
- (n.) Consent or attestation by underwriting the name.