Subsidiaries Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SubsidiariesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Subsidiary
• SubsidiaryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, contributes aid or additional supplies; an assistant; an auxiliary.
- (a.) Furnishing aid; assisting; auxiliary; helping; tributary; especially, aiding in an inferior position or capacity; as, a subsidiary stream.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a subsidy; constituting a subsidy; being a part of, or of the nature of, a subsidy; as, subsidiary payments to an ally.