Surmise Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SurmiseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A thought, imagination, or conjecture, which is based upon feeble or scanty evidence; suspicion; guess; as, the surmisses of jealousy or of envy.
- (v. t.) To imagine without certain knowledge; to infer on slight grounds; to suppose, conjecture, or suspect; to guess.
- (n.) Reflection; thought.
• SurmisedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Surmise