Surmounted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SurmountedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having its vertical height greater than the half span; -- said of an arch.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Surmount
- (a.) Partly covered by another charge; -- said of an ordinary or other bearing.
• SurmountDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To rise above; to be higher than; to overtop.
- (v. i.) To surpass; to exceed.
- (v. i.) To conquer; to overcome; as, to surmount difficulties or obstacles.