Survivor Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SurvivorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The longer liver of two joint tenants, or two persons having a joint interest in anything.
- (n.) One who survives or outlives another person, or any time, event, or thing.
• SurvivorshipDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The right of a joint tenant, or other person who has a joint interest in an estate, to take the whole estate upon the death of other.
- (n.) The state of being a survivor.