Sweepstake Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SweepstakeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A complete removal or carrying away; a clean sweep.
- (n.) A winning of all the stakes or prizes.
• SweepstakesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (sing. / pl.) The whole money or other things staked at a horse race, a given sum being put up for each horse, all of which goes to the winner, or is divided among several, as may be previously agreed.
- (sing. / pl.) A race for all the sums staked or prizes offered.
- (n.) A winning of all the stakes or prizes; a sweepstake.