Sympathetic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SympatheticDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Produced by, or expressive of, sympathy.
- (a.) Inclined to sympathy; sympathizing.
- (a.) Produced by sympathy; -- applied particularly to symptoms or affections. See Sympathy.
- (a.) Of or relating to the sympathetic nervous system or some of its branches; produced by stimulation on the sympathetic nervious system or some part of it; as, the sympathetic saliva, a modified form of saliva, produced from some of the salivary glands by stimulation of a sympathetic nerve fiber.
• SympatheticalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Sympathetic.