Systematical Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SystematicalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Affecting successively the different parts of the system or set of nervous fibres; as, systematic degeneration.
- (a.) Pertaining to the system of the world; cosmical.
- (a.) Proceeding according to system, or regular method; as, a systematic writer; systematic benevolence.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to system; consisting in system; methodical; formed with regular connection and adaptation or subordination of parts to each other, and to the design of the whole; as, a systematic arrangement of plants or animals; a systematic course of study.
• SystematicallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a systematic manner; methodically.