Teem Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TeemDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To think fit.
- (v. t.) To produce; to bring forth.
- (v. t.) To pour, as steel, from a melting pot; to fill, as a mold, with molten metal.
- (v. t.) To pour; -- commonly followed by out; as, to teem out ale.
- (v. i.) To be full, or ready to bring forth; to be stocked to overflowing; to be prolific; to abound.
- (v. i.) To bring forth young, as an animal; to produce fruit, as a plant; to bear; to be pregnant; to conceive; to multiply.
• TeemingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Prolific; productive.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Teem