Telegraph Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TelegraphDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An apparatus, or a process, for communicating intelligence rapidly between distant points, especially by means of preconcerted visible or audible signals representing words or ideas, or by means of words and signs, transmitted by electrical action.
- (v. t.) To convey or announce by telegraph.
• TelegrapherDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who sends telegraphic messages; a telegraphic operator; a telegraphist.