Terminated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TerminatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Terminate
• TerminateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To be limited in space by a point, line, or surface; to stop short; to end; to cease; as, the torrid zone terminates at the tropics.
- (v. i.) To come to a limit in time; to end; to close.
- (v. t.) To set a term or limit to; to form the extreme point or side of; to bound; to limit; as, to terminate a surface by a line.
- (v. t.) Hence, to put the finishing touch to; to bring to completion; to perfect.
- (v. t.) To put an end to; to make to cease; as, to terminate an effort, or a controversy.