Teutonic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TeutonicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The language of the ancient Germans; the Teutonic languages, collectively.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Teutons, esp. the ancient Teutons; Germanic.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to any of the Teutonic languages, or the peoples who speak these languages.
• TeutonicismDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A mode of speech peculiar to the Teutons; a Teutonic idiom, phrase, or expression; a Teutonic mode or custom; a Germanism.