Threshed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ThreshedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Thresh
• ThreshDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To beat soundly, as with a stick or whip; to drub.
- (v. t.) To beat out grain from, as straw or husks; to beat the straw or husk of (grain) with a flail; to beat off, as the kernels of grain; as, to thrash wheat, rye, or oats; to thrash over the old straw.
- (v. t. & i.) Same as Thrash.
- (v. t.) Hence, to labor; to toil; also, to move violently.
- (v. t.) To practice thrashing grain or the like; to perform the business of beating grain from straw; as, a man who thrashes well.