Thump Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ThumpDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To give a thump or thumps; to strike or fall with a heavy blow; to pound.
- (n.) A blow or knock, as with something blunt or heavy; a heavy fall.
- (n.) The sound made by the sudden fall or blow of a heavy body, as of a hammer, or the like.
- (v. t.) To strike or beat with something thick or heavy, or so as to cause a dull sound.
• ThumperDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, thumps.