Ticketing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TicketingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A periodical sale of ore in the English mining districts; -- so called from the tickets upon which are written the bids of the buyers.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ticket
• TicketDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To furnish with a tickets; to book; as, to ticket passengers to California.
- (v.) A label to show the character or price of goods.
- (v. t.) To distinguish by a ticket; to put a ticket on; as, to ticket goods.
- (v.) A tradesmans bill or account.
- (v.) A little note or notice.
- (v.) A small piece of paper, cardboard, or the like, serving as a notice, certificate, or distinguishing token of something.
- (v.) A certificate or token of a share in a lottery or other scheme for distributing money, goods, or the like.
- (v.) A certificate or token of right of admission to a place of assembly, or of passage in a public conveyance; as, a theater ticket; a railroad or steamboat ticket.
- (v.) A printed list of candidates to be voted for at an election; a set of nominations by one party for election; a ballot.