Tickle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TickleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Ticklish; easily tickled.
- (a.) Liable to change; uncertain; inconstant.
- (v. i.) To feel titillation.
- (v. t.) To touch lightly, so as to produce a peculiar thrilling sensation, which commonly causes laughter, and a kind of spasm which become dengerous if too long protracted.
- (v. t.) To please; to gratify; to make joyous.
- (v. i.) To excite the sensation of titillation.
- (a.) Wavering, or liable to waver and fall at the slightest touch; unstable; easily overthrown.
• TicklenburgDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A coarse, mixed linen fabric made to be sold in the West Indies.