Tipple Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TippleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An apparatus by which loaded cars are emptied by tipping; also, the place where such tipping is done.
- (n.) Liquor taken in tippling; drink.
- (v. t.) To put up in bundles in order to dry, as hay.
- (v. i.) To drink spirituous or strong liquors habitually; to indulge in the frequent and improper used of spirituous liquors; especially, to drink frequently in small quantities, but without absolute drunkeness.
- (v. t.) To drink, as strong liquors, frequently or in excess.
• TippledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tipple
- (a.) Intoxicated; inebriated; tipsy; drunk.