Topgallant Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TopgallantDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Situated above the topmast and below the royal mast; designatb, or pertaining to, the third spars in order from the deck; as, the topgallant mast, yards, braces, and the like. See Illustration of Ship.
- (n.) A topgallant mast or sail.
- (a.) Fig.: Highest; elevated; splendid.
- (n.) Fig.: Anything elevated or splendid.