Topical Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TopicalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Pertaining to, or consisting of, a topic or topics; according to topics.
- (n.) Resembling a topic, or general maxim; hence, not demonstrative, but merely probable, as an argument.
- (n.) Of or pertaining to a place; limited; logical application; as, a topical remedy; a topical claim or privilege.
• TopicallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a topical manner; with application to, or limitation of, a particular place or topic.