Total Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TotalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bring to a total; to add; also, to reach as a total; to amount to.
- (a.) Whole; not divided; entire; full; complete; absolute; as, a total departure from the evidence; a total loss.
- (n.) The whole; the whole sum or amount; as, these sums added make the grand total of five millions.
• TotalisDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) The total.