Toy Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ToyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) An old story; a silly tale.
- (v. t.) Amorous dalliance; play; sport; pastime.
- (v. t.) A plaything for children; a bawble.
- (v. t.) To treat foolishly.
- (v. i.) To dally amorously; to trifle; to play.
- (v. t.) A thing for amusement, but of no real value; an article of trade of little value; a trifle.
- (v. t.) A headdress of linen or woolen, that hangs down over the shoulders, worn by old women of the lower classes; -- called also toy mutch.
- (v. t.) A wild fancy; an odd conceit; idle sport; folly; trifling opinion.
• ToysomeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Disposed to toy; trifling; wanton.