Tracking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• trackingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Track
• TrackDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A mark left by something that has passed along; as, the track, or wake, of a ship; the track of a meteor; the track of a sled or a wheel.
- (n.) Course; way; as, the track of a comet.
- (n.) The entire lower surface of the foot; -- said of birds, etc.
- (v. t.) To follow the tracks or traces of; to pursue by following the marks of the feet; to trace; to trail; as, to track a deer in the snow.
- (n.) A tract or area, as of land.
- (v. t.) To draw along continuously, as a vessel, by a line, men or animals on shore being the motive power; to tow.
- (n.) A road; a beaten path.
- (n.) A mark or impression left by the foot, either of man or beast; trace; vestige; footprint.
- (n.) The permanent way; the rails.
- (n.) A path or course laid out for a race, for exercise, etc.