Traded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TradedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Professional; practiced.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Trade
• TradDefinition & Meaning in English
- () imp. of Tread.
• TradeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A track; a trail; a way; a path; also, passage; travel; resort.
- (v.) Refuse or rubbish from a mine.
- (v.) Course; custom; practice; occupation; employment.
- (v.) Specifically: The act or business of exchanging commodities by barter, or by buying and selling for money; commerce; traffic; barter.
- () imp. of Tread.
- (v. i.) To buy and sell or exchange property in a single instance.
- (v. i.) To barter, or to buy and sell; to be engaged in the exchange, purchase, or sale of goods, wares, merchandise, or anything else; to traffic; to bargain; to carry on commerce as a business.
- (v.) A company of men engaged in the same occupation; thus, booksellers and publishers speak of the customs of the trade, and are collectively designated as the trade.
- (v.) Business of any kind; matter of mutual consideration; affair; dealing.
- (v. i.) To have dealings; to be concerned or associated; -- usually followed by with.
- (v. t.) To sell or exchange in commerce; to barter.
- (v.) Instruments of any occupation.
- (v.) The trade winds.
- (v.) The business which a person has learned, and which he engages in, for procuring subsistence, or for profit; occupation; especially, mechanical employment as distinguished from the liberal arts, the learned professions, and agriculture; as, we speak of the trade of a smith, of a carpenter, or mason, but not now of the trade of a farmer, or a lawyer, or a physician.