Transient Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TransientDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Hasty; momentary; imperfect; brief; as, a transient view of a landscape.
- (a.) Staying for a short time; not regular or permanent; as, a transient guest; transient boarders.
- (a.) Passing before the sight or perception, or, as it were, moving over or across a space or scene viewed, and then disappearing; hence, of short duration; not permanent; not lasting or durable; not stationary; passing; fleeting; brief; transitory; as, transient pleasure.
- (n.) That which remains but for a brief time.