Transmit Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TransmitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To suffer to pass through; as, glass transmits light; metals transmit, or conduct, electricity.
- (v. t.) To cause to pass over or through; to communicate by sending; to send from one person or place to another; to pass on or down as by inheritance; as, to transmit a memorial; to transmit dispatches; to transmit money, or bills of exchange, from one country to another.
• TransmittibleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Capable of being transmitted; transmissible.