Transpired Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TranspiredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Transpire
• TranspireDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To happen or come to pass; to occur.
- (v. t.) To evaporate (moisture) from living cells.
- (v. i.) To pass off in the form of vapor or insensible perspiration; to exhale.
- (v. t.) To excrete through the skin; to give off in the form of vapor; to exhale; to perspire.
- (v. i.) To escape from secrecy; to become public; as, the proceedings of the council soon transpired.
- (v. i.) To evaporate from living cells.