Trice Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TriceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To haul and tie up by means of a rope.
- (n.) A very short time; an instant; a moment; -- now used only in the phrase in a trice.
- (v. t.) To pull; to haul; to drag; to pull away.
• TricentenaryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Including, or relating to, the interval of three hundred years; tercentenary.
- (n.) A period of three centuries, or three hundred years, also, the three-hundredth anniversary of any event; a tercentenary.