Trinket Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TrinketDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) A thing of little value; a trifle; a toy.
- (v. i.) To give trinkets; hence, to court favor; to intrigue.
- (n.) A three-cornered sail formerly carried on a ships foremast, probably on a lateen yard.
- (v. t.) A small ornament, as a jewel, ring, or the like.
- (v. t.) A knife; a cutting tool.
• TrinketryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Ornaments of dress; trinkets, collectively.