Troweled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TroweledDefinition & Meaning in English
- () Formed with a trowel; smoothed with a trowel; as, troweled stucco, that is, stucco laid on and ready for the reception of paint.
• TrowelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A gardeners tool, somewhat like a scoop, used in taking up plants, stirring the earth, etc.
- (n.) A tool used for smoothing a mold.
- (n.) A masons tool, used in spreading and dressing mortar, and breaking bricks to shape them.