Trundled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TrundledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Trundle
• TrundleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) One of the bars of a lantern wheel.
- (v. t.) To cause to roll or revolve; to roll along; as, to trundle a hoop or a ball.
- (v. i.) To roll, or go by revolving, as a hoop.
- (v. i.) A round body; a little wheel.
- (v. i.) A motion as of something moving upon little wheels or rollers; a rolling motion.
- (v. i.) A lind of low-wheeled cart; a truck.
- (v. i.) To go or move on small wheels; as, a bed trundles under another.
- (v. i.) A lantern wheel. See under Lantern.
- (v. t.) To roll (a thing) on little wheels; as, to trundle a bed or a gun carriage.