Ulcer Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UlcerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A solution of continuity in any of the soft parts of the body, discharging purulent matter, found on a surface, especially one of the natural surfaces of the body, and originating generally in a constitutional disorder; a sore discharging pus. It is distinguished from an abscess, which has its beginning, at least, in the depth of the tissues.
- (v. t.) To ulcerate.
- (n.) Fig.: Anything that festers and corrupts like an open sore; a vice in character.
• UlceratingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ulcerate