Uncling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UnclingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To cease from clinging or adhering.
• UncleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An eldery man; -- used chiefly as a kindly or familiar appellation, esp. (Southern U. S.) for a worthy old negro; as, "Uncle Remus."
- (n.) The brother of ones father or mother; also applied to an aunts husband; -- the correlative of aunt in sex, and of nephew and niece in relationship.
- (n.) A pawnbroker.