Unfold Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UnfoldDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To open; to expand; to become disclosed or developed.
- (v. t.) To open the folds of; to expand; to spread out; as, to unfold a tablecloth.
- (v. t.) To open, as anything covered or close; to lay open to view or contemplation; to bring out in all the details, or by successive development; to display; to disclose; to reveal; to elucidate; to explain; as, to unfold ones designs; to unfold the principles of a science.
- (v. t.) To release from a fold or pen; as, to unfold sheep.
• UnfoldmentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The acct of unfolding, or the state of being unfolded.
• UnfolderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, unfolds.