Ungula Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UngulaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A hoof, claw, or talon.
- (n.) A section or part of a cylinder, cone, or other solid of revolution, cut off by a plane oblique to the base; -- so called from its resemblance to the hoof of a horse.
- (n.) Same as Unguis, 3.
• UngulateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any hoofed quadruped; one of the Ungulata.
- (a.) Shaped like a hoof.
- (a.) Furnished with hoofs. See the Note under Nail, n., 1.