United Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UnitedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Combined; joined; made one.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Unite
• UnitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A gold coin of the reign of James I., of the value of twenty shillings.
- (n.) The least whole number; one.
- (n.) A single thing or person.
- (n.) A single thing, as a magnitude or number, regarded as an undivided whole.
- (n.) Any determinate amount or quantity (as of length, time, heat, value) adopted as a standard of measurement for other amounts or quantities of the same kind.
• UniteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To become one; to be cemented or consolidated; to combine, as by adhesion or mixture; to coalesce; to grow together.
- (v. t.) To put together so as to make one; to join, as two or more constituents, to form a whole; to combine; to connect; to join; to cause to adhere; as, to unite bricks by mortar; to unite iron bars by welding; to unite two armies.
- (v. i.) To join in an act; to concur; to act in concert; as, all parties united in signing the petition.
- (v. t.) United; joint; as, unite consent.
- (v. t.) Hence, to join by a legal or moral bond, as families by marriage, nations by treaty, men by opinions; to join in interest, affection, fellowship, or the like; to cause to agree; to harmonize; to associate; to attach.
• UnitedlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an united manner.