Vacancies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VacanciesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Vacancy
• VacancyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A place or post unfilled; an unoccupied office; as, a vacancy in the senate, in a school, etc.
- (n.) That which is vacant.
- (n.) The quality or state of being vacant; emptiness; hence, freedom from employment; intermission; leisure; idleness; listlessness.
- (n.) An open or unoccupied space between bodies or things; an interruption of continuity; chasm; gap; as, a vacancy between buildings; a vacancy between sentences or thoughts.
- (n.) Empty space; vacuity; vacuum.
- (n.) Unemployed time; interval of leisure; time of intermission; vacation.