Vegetate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VegetateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) Fig.: To lead a live too low for an animate creature; to do nothing but eat and grow.
- (v. i.) To grow exuberantly; to produce fleshy or warty outgrowths; as, a vegetating papule.
- (v. i.) To grow, as plants, by nutriment imbibed by means of roots and leaves; to start into growth; to sprout; to germinate.
• VegetatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Vegetate