Vehicled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VehicledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Conveyed in a vehicle; furnished with a vehicle.
• VehicleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A liquid used to spread sensitive salts upon glass and paper for use in photography.
- (n.) That in or on which any person or thing is, or may be, carried, as a coach, carriage, wagon, cart, car, sleigh, bicycle, etc.; a means of conveyance; specifically, a means of conveyance upon land.
- (n.) A substance in which medicine is taken.
- (n.) That which is used as the instrument of conveyance or communication; as, matter is the vehicle of energy.
- (n.) Any liquid with which a pigment is applied, including whatever gum, wax, or glutinous or adhesive substance is combined with it.