Ventilation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VentilationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of sifting, and bringing out to view or examination; free discussion; public exposure.
- (n.) The act of refrigerating, or cooling; refrigeration; as, ventilation of the blood.
- (n.) The act of ventilating, or the state of being ventilated; the art or process of replacing foul air by that which is pure, in any inclosed place, as a house, a church, a mine, etc.; free exposure to air.
- (n.) The act of giving vent or expression.
- (n.) The act of fanning, or winnowing, for the purpose of separating chaff and dust from the grain.