Vicious Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ViciousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Bitter; spiteful; malignant.
- (a.) Characterized by vice or defects; defective; faulty; imperfect.
- (a.) Not well tamed or broken; given to bad tricks; unruly; refractory; as, a vicious horse.
- (a.) Addicted to vice; corrupt in principles or conduct; depraved; wicked; as, vicious children; vicious examples; vicious conduct.
- (a.) Wanting purity; foul; bad; noxious; as, vicious air, water, etc.
- (a.) Not correct or pure; corrupt; as, vicious language; vicious idioms.