Vinculum Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VinculumDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bond of union; a tie.
- (n.) A band or bundle of fibers; a fraenum.
- (n.) A commissure uniting the two main tendons in the foot of certain birds.
- (n.) A straight, horizontal mark placed over two or more members of a compound quantity, which are to be subjected to the same operation, as in the expression x2 + y2 - x + y.
• VinculumsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Vinculum