Vitriolated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VitriolatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Changed into a vitriol or a sulphate, or subjected to the action of sulphuric acid or of a sulphate; as, vitriolated potash, i. e., potassium sulphate.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Vitriolate
• VitriolateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A sulphate.
- (a.) Vitriolated.
- (v. t.) To convert into, or change to, a vitriol; to make into sulphuric acid or a sulphate.
- (v. t.) To subject to the action of, or impregnate with, vitriol.