Voiding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VoidingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Void
- (n.) That which is voided; that which is ejected or evacuated; a remnant; a fragment.
- (n.) The act of one who, or that which, v/ids.
- (a.) Receiving what is ejected or voided.
• VoidDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having no incumbent; unoccupied; -- said of offices and the like.
- (a.) Not producing any effect; ineffectual; vain.
- (a.) Of no legal force or effect, incapable of confirmation or ratification; null. Cf. Voidable, 2.
- (a.) Being without; destitute; free; wanting; devoid; as, void of learning, or of common use.
- (n.) An empty space; a vacuum.
- (a.) To render void; to make to be of no validity or effect; to vacate; to annul; to nullify.
- (a.) Containing no immaterial quality; destitute of mind or soul.
- (a.) To remove the contents of; to make or leave vacant or empty; to quit; to leave; as, to void a table.
- (v. i.) To be emitted or evacuated.
- (a.) To throw or send out; to evacuate; to emit; to discharge; as, to void excrements.
- (a.) Containing nothing; empty; vacant; not occupied; not filled.