Wakening Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WakeningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The revival of an action.
- (n.) The act of one who wakens; esp., the act of ceasing to sleep; an awakening.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Waken
• WakenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To excite or rouse from sleep; to wake; to awake; to awaken.
- (v. i.) To wake; to cease to sleep; to be awakened.
- (v. t.) To excite; to rouse; to move to action; to awaken.