Walloping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WallopingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wallop
• WallopDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To be slatternly.
- (n.) A quick, rolling movement; a gallop.
- (n.) A thick piece of fat.
- (v. t.) To wrap up temporarily.
- (n.) A blow.
- (v. i.) To move in a rolling, cumbersome manner; to waddle.
- (v. i.) To boil with a continued bubbling or heaving and rolling, with noise.
- (v. i.) To move quickly, but with great effort; to gallop.
- (v. t.) To beat soundly; to flog; to whip.
- (v. t.) To throw or tumble over.