Warre Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WarreDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Worse.
• WarredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of War
• WarrenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A privilege which one has in his lands, by royal grant or prescription, of hunting and taking wild beasts and birds of warren, to the exclusion of any other person not entering by his permission.
- (n.) A place for keeping flash, in a river.
- (n.) A place privileged, by prescription or grant the king, for keeping certain animals (as hares, conies, partridges, pheasants, etc.) called beasts and fowls of warren.
- (n.) A piece of ground for the breeding of rabbits.