Wealth Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WealthDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) In the public sense, all objects, esp. material objects, which have economic utility.
- (n.) Those energies, faculties, and habits directly contributing to make people industrially efficient.
- (n.) In the private sense, all pooperty which has a money value.
- (n.) Weal; welfare; prosperity; good.
- (n.) Large possessions; a comparative abundance of things which are objects of human desire; esp., abundance of worldly estate; affluence; opulence; riches.
• WealthyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Having wealth; having large possessions, or larger than most men, as lands, goods, money, or securities; opulent; affluent; rich.
- (superl.) Hence, ample; full; satisfactory; abundant.