Weaning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WeaningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wean
• WeanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Hence, to detach or alienate the affections of, from any object of desire; to reconcile to the want or loss of anything.
- (n.) A weanling; a young child.
- (a.) To accustom and reconcile, as a child or other young animal, to a want or deprivation of mothers milk; to take from the breast or udder; to cause to cease to depend on the mother nourishment.