Weatherboard Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WeatherboardDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A clapboard or feather-edged board used in weatherboarding.
- (n.) That side of a vessel which is toward the wind; the windward side.
- (n.) A board extending from the ridge to the eaves along the slope of the gable, and forming a close junction between the shingling of a roof and the side of the building beneath.
- (n.) A piece of plank placed in a porthole, or other opening, to keep out water.
• WeatherboardingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Boards adapted or intended for such use.
- (n.) The covering or siding of a building, formed of boards lapping over one another, to exclude rain, snow, etc.