Wheeler Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WheelerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A steam vessel propelled by a paddle wheel or by paddle wheels; -- used chiefly in the terms side-wheeler and stern-wheeler.
- (n.) A worker on sewed muslin.
- (n.) One who wheels, or turns.
- (n.) A wheel horse. See under Wheel.
- (n.) The European goatsucker.
- (n.) A maker of wheels; a wheelwright.